Sunday, June 5, 2011

Baked Potato with Toasted Onion and Garlic Seasoning

My husband and I love steaks. He tries to master the art of grilling, and he is getting there, if I may add that we don't dine out for steaks anymore. On my part, I tried to find a side dish that goes well with steaks as well as our Filipino palate. I roam around Safeway and found this seasoning: Toasted Onion and Garlic Potato Seasoning by McCormick. We super love it. You should try it out.

Ingredients

1 35g package of McCormick Toasted Onion and Garlic Potato Seasoning
4 cups cubed red potatoes
2 tbsp olive oil

Procedure

  1. Preheat oven to 400F.
  2. Toss potatoes with the oil in a bowl.
  3. Sprinkle with seasoning and toss again to coat well.
  4. Arrange in single layer on foil-lined baking pan. You may also want to grease the foil with cooking spay.
  5. Bake for 25 minutes.
Yummy, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment